Chrizzy's Escapade at Hinulugang Taktak, Antipolo
3:33 PM
Happy New Year guys!
*waves*
How's your holidays guys?
Hope you guys are having fun and making the start of the year right because so I am!!!
At the latter part of last year, I was able to join a group of travelers who share their experiences and personal on-point pieces of advice for other people who've always been wanting to travel but can't due to various circumstances (like me, harhar).
As you've noticed with my blog posts before, you've seen/(read) how big fan of Korea stuff I am and that adds to it how much I'd love to go to Korea! Yey! So I've been like preparing only (like just searching itineraries for Korea Trip)
BUT...
little did I know that there's more than what I can discover from our country, Philippines.
Their previous posts regarding their past adventures amazed me and inspired me to go travel and take a rest from the pollution and business in the metro.
I planned going to Laguna first but things didn't go as I planned since my buddies (which is mom and my "ate"/ cousin) were not available and had some stuff to do as well so I had to do an emergency plan. Then, my dad's colleague suggested places I can go to that is actually near my place, RIZAL.
One of which is Antipolo.
Had some research at 2 in the morning of Sunday, January 10, 2016 and the best I could go to is Hinulugang Taktak at Antipolo which is absolutely also accessible for us since we have to go to Antipolo, too, for some chores.
Okay, sorry for the long intro. Here it is.
Hinulugang Taktak.



And presentingggggg...
Rizal's Pride, Hinulugang Taktak of Antipolo Citeeeyyy!
BUT...
little did I know that there's more than what I can discover from our country, Philippines.
Their previous posts regarding their past adventures amazed me and inspired me to go travel and take a rest from the pollution and business in the metro.
I planned going to Laguna first but things didn't go as I planned since my buddies (which is mom and my "ate"/ cousin) were not available and had some stuff to do as well so I had to do an emergency plan. Then, my dad's colleague suggested places I can go to that is actually near my place, RIZAL.
One of which is Antipolo.
Had some research at 2 in the morning of Sunday, January 10, 2016 and the best I could go to is Hinulugang Taktak at Antipolo which is absolutely also accessible for us since we have to go to Antipolo, too, for some chores.
Okay, sorry for the long intro. Here it is.
Hinulugang Taktak.
Nice view, isn't it?
Here's some facts about the alluring falls.
HINULUGANG TAKTAK is one of the tourist spot found in Brgy. Dela Paz Antipolo City. It's height is 12 m. This falls was made famous by the song "Tayo na sa Antipolo" by German San Jose (Gerry Brandy) of Malate, Manila which immediately made national attention. On June 15, 1952, Hinulugang Taktak was proclaimed a National Park.
from: http://alluringantipolo.weebly.com/hinulugang-taktak.html
We even went to Antipolo Church before we went to the park itself so it's way past noontime when we exactly arrived there.
From Antipolo Church, we rode a tricycle going to HT which costs Php40 for 2 pax and the driver dropped us exactly at the entrance of the park. You'll know when you see few cars and tricycles since it is indeed a park, a national park, at that.
At the entrance, there was a building up line of registrants. As per coordination, there will be a registration at the entrance, I believe is for monitoring and security purposes.
You just need to write your personal information on the sheet.
You'll find the stairs lovely because of the earthly colors you'll see around the falls. At the very least, it will make you smile because you'll never know that this has been (and still ongoing cleaning of the falls) once a polluted and forsaken falls.
Prepare the camera! *flick*
This will awesome view will welcome you.
It feels really overwhelming inside to be seeing legit nature again.
Okay! Photo ops, first. Excuse us. :D
My best travel buddy, Mami. :)
I did some 'kimchi' pose there. Hahaha!
This side is full of green plants that will calm your mind. :D
There's also a bridge which connects the other part of the park to the cottage area.
On this side will be where the cottages are.
While on this side is where the public pool is.
On the left part of the falls, you'll find a grotto there where a wishing well, meditation area can be found.
There are two set of stairs you can go through.
This set of stairs is at the rightmost part of the park...
and the other way, which is waaay steeper.
Pwedeng um-emote there, guys.
And before you even go home, don't forget to take a picture with the hugeeeee entrada there. Hahaha.
Here are some instagram-worthy photos that I captured. Be ready to be mesmerized by the nature.
And presentingggggg...
Rizal's Pride, Hinulugang Taktak of Antipolo Citeeeyyy!
----------------------------------------------------
How To Get There:
From Antipolo Church, you can just ride tricycle and ask them to take you to Hinulugang Taktak National Park and they surely know where to drop you off.
For less than 6 people, mind you that fare should not be exceeding Php40 per tricycle. Haggle!
Ain't it just so nice to keep in touch and catch up with nature sometimes?
Travel and discover on your own now and comment your experiences down there on my comment box and leggo share the fun. :)
Happy traveling!
Love,
Chrizzy xx
Follow me on IG: @crazychrizzie




1 comments
these pics are giving me wanderlust!
ReplyDeleterayesocial.com
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~