Wanderlust at Paradizoo Farm and Residence Inn by Zoomanity Group!

10:41 PM

(Please give proper credits if you'll using my photos from this blog or even from my fb page. )
PARADIZOO
So last weekend, I was able to join an opportunity to experience a paradise named "PARADIZOO".
Paradizoo Farm is one of the happiest places blessed t us by Zoomanity Group situated in Mendez, Cavite which has a lot to offer from Flower Garden, Vegetable Garden,  Butterfly Farm, and various other amenities that surely made my nature-loving inner self jump in happiness (and I'm sure you will, too!).

We arrived around 10:40 in the morning and had a glass of refreshment to prepare ourselves for the tour. I was with my fellow bloggers whom I met for the very first time. I had only my camera, phone, a pen and mini notebook with me to witness and embark these sought after farm view to my memory.

Didn't you miss this kind of green view? 
Being always in the metro sometimes makes us feel suffocated due to overly presence of pollution. 

Animal Farm
There were lots of animals to be engaged with! Hahahaha! Some are shy, friendly, kinda wild but all beautiful creations of God. :) 

Mini playpen for our new mini friends, too!






Too bad we weren't oriented regarding this facility nevertheless, it's a good thing they have this kind of facility so we'll know how do goats are being milked.

Next one would be the Flower Garden (my favorite, still in Paradizoo)!



Ahhhh! Lovely colors!




Good thing about this (pot  with floating arranged flowers) is that those flowers were the ones who have fell out from their stems and used to decorate in pots, just like this. Cool isn't it? Instagram-worthy?--Yes!
 


Kimchi pose again!



I could have gotten better shots of the flower garden but we have to go according to the itinerary and move forward to Veggie Garden.
 Flower Garden is sooo 'daebak'!
 


Oooh, a chess-type arrangement? My kuya will surely loves this!

There were lots of this kind of heart-shaped arrang


This is just few of sooo many flower landscape you'll see at the farm. I'm telling you that flower garden is veryyyyyy nice it took me long time before I even moved up towards the Veggie Garden.

Veggie Garden
This is a pavillion for events and Sir Yupangco suggested that this are can now be used for special occassions like wedding which can be conducted by the Mayor, anyway. Who wouldn't want to get married at these lovely nature friendly place...with animals greeting you with their cutesy hums? Sounds great right?


Ain't the view just so lovely? 

Also, Art of Bonsai was discussed by Mr. Atish.
Did you know that you can actually earn additional income through the Art of Bonsai?

Mr. Atish, wearing blue-white-black stripes discussing the Art of Bonsai.


This, next to flower garden, is my fave, too!
I love meditation. 

The silence, calming and honest to goodness feeling you get with the peacful area will  surely amaze you.

Oops, instagram-worthyy!

"Prayer is when you talk to God, Meditation is when God talks to you."
Nice words!




Aww... a sacred part of the farm for the late animals which have once contributed to the park.




You can also purchase souvenirs from their shop that you can bring home to your loved ones!





RESIDENCE INN, TAGAYTAY

After the very healthy lunch served by the friendly staffs of Paradizoo, we immediately went to Residence Inn. I entered with such a light heart simply because I am so enthralled with the excitement of watching animal show, mini zoo and the ziplineee!





This new wild friend I met is so cute. Hahaha.
I wasn't very afraid of these kind of experiences although of course you'll be terrified when it growls and feeling hungry while looking at you. Teheee~

THIS IS REAL, they said.

Ziplineeeeee

Feel the breeze of the Tagaytay highlands!
Natureee

Ang view, aww.



HOW TO GET THERE, you ask?



For more inquiries regarding the theme parks,
Please visit:  ZOOMANITY WEBSITE
 &&
 
 


Looking forward for more adventures!
 
Love and Peace,
Chrizzy xx
 

Follow me on IG: @crazychrizzie
 
 
For sponsorships, features, Event PR, Reviews, Collaborations, and blogging services you may contact me through my email:
Email:
 
 
Thanks!
 
Photos are mine. You're welcome. Hahaha~

 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wow,, beautiful scenery, made me want to come to visit the paradizoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,, beautiful scenery, made me want to come to visit the paradizoo

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings