CNBLUE PressCon at SM MEGAMALL [june1413] with FANACCOUNT Blog.
8:10 PM
This post is going to be a blast. What. The. Ef.
Okay, this is gonna be a super long post. May you find patience to read this on 'til the end.
Lessdothheeezz.
My attendance.
[ x ] CNBLUE Fiesta
[ / ] CNBLUE PressCon
I made it in CNBLUE PressCon!
My day started so lively because I get to prepare myself 5 AM in the morning. (Why sooo early?) All because I have lotsa things to do first before I go to the PressCon itself.
So as mom and I were on the jeepney travelling blah blah. I cheked my bag and my camera isn't there. WHAT THE HELL. I forgot my camera at home.
Okay, the day got so disappointing by that time.
How stupid was it to leave your camera when it is supposed to be your memory-keeper for a one unforgettable moment of a kpop fangirl life? How!? !@#$%^*()
(Sorry for the low quality of the photos I took, I left my camera and the only thing that saved me was my phone.)
I went to Makati for some important matters for my student/scholar life then proceed to Market! Market! at Global to receive payment for the orders of my clients and ship it as well. Note: My CNBlue Posters were ALL SOLD OUT in just three days. Daebak-ness!
Okay so my stuffs were all done by 11 am. I rode a bus at Guadalupe to arrive at SM Memagall-A Event Area! Then on my way, SOOOOOOOO DAMI PEOPLE! (So many people!)
When in fact it was just 11:30 am and the presscon will actually take place at 2 pm!
( Thsi crowd was just by 11am only. Imagine that. Some said to me they were actually at the mall by 6 AM in the morning just to settle the best spot to see the boys. \mmm/ OHYEAH!)
I immediately look to where people were screaming. The CNBlue Boys' greetings being shown at the LED screen at the Ground Floor. It was just the video yet they scream so hard. OMG.
I prep myself went to wee and bought water for some survival needs HAHA yes, you really need it.
I tried looking for the best spot to where I think I can see the boys sooo lovely.
I went to G/F and entered the center area where crowd of fans do really pushing their bodies and screaming so hard. I was almost at the barricade. There. Tall people were blocking me. Find other places. Been here , done that. Whatever Then I decided to just go up at the 2nd floor and found a place at the left side corner of the stage. That's the best place I think for me as for the thousands of fans were already there.
MY SPOT: 2nd Floor Left side of the Stage.
(The crowd plus those seats reserved for the medias and press and some invites and VIP of the presscon.)
(And this is my actual view of the stage, pretty good enough to have a glance with our loving CNBluueee)
I talked to a fan of course to make friends and so that I wouldn't be shouting there looking so awkward to people next to me. Gladly she was nice and friendly enough. She was giving me some space and pulling me to where should I take place. Thanks Janella!
(Me with Janella, whom I became friends with at the PressCon, KYAAA!)
And oh, the fans were all getting wild from time to time. They were screaming like there's no tomorrow. Not my time yet to scream cuz I'm saving my energy when they boys arrive.
12noon came, I'm still on my place giggling there, stretching just to keep alive and be patient. What saved me was my survival kit. Hahaha.
Survival Kit: Candy, Water and Handkerchief.
I need water cuz I have already felt the dizziness and how tiring it was to stand for consecutive hours.
It was actually my first time to go to a KPOP Event where KPOP fans gather. I can't stand the waves the fans were making at g/f. They were literally waving. Those from the left goes to the right and vice versa. They were like crushed ice being shake into blender. AND I MEAN THAT. Well, I am this EXXAGERATED telling story because I have never seen THAT HUGE CROWD OF FANS yet for an international artist.
Okay, call me being left out now.
An hour and two has passed, were still waiting. It was supposed to be 2pm, right @smmegamall? I know, we know it wouldn't be that sharp when they arrive. So, in all fairness the show actually started @ 2pm with games and some entertainment.
(Photo grabbed from MYXPH.com as watermarked. Link here. )
Okay. The entertainment factor gave by the host, Ms. Kring Elenzano was superb. Imagine how excited and NOT SO CALM the fans were. She made the crowd at ease, at least for a minute. Hahaha. And finally, I meet her (well, saw her in person) because I've always been so amazed by her through her blogs (mykoreanboyfriend.com and funnysexy.ph) and yt videos! Some people next to me, do not recognize her and I was just there like "hey, maybe you are just a newbie kpop fan you didn't know her eh she even hosted many kpop concerts already" in my mind. Of course, I am calm I don't pick fights unlike the veteran Kpop fans way next to us. They were so like, "Duh, we've been there and that and we already know everything." and I so find them arrogant because H-E-Y! I don't care cuz I am also fan and we've got fandoms,too in our own nice ways. Anyway, that's just for the arrogant fans who kept looking at us like we're so little in this fandom. Why'd we even have to be like that? Well, I don't care anymore. Enough.
Well, the games were truly entertaining. Everytime a fan wins, the other fans were so envy they scream when they give tickets! Some games were actually only for DIE-HARD fans.
And time goes by...
Fans screaming like whining to why don't the stars still not showing. Some were even already at the Entrance Door, expecting CNBlue will be walking from there going down to the stage.
And my back aches, What the eff. People at my back were pushing me already. I'm so pissed, I give them the pissed look, "Hey, You're heavy. Stop pushing me." Hahaha.
(AHHH, I'm tires, this post is too long already yet not on the main show yet)
Let's get in on the main show, the CNBlue arrives!
WOW. The people were truly exaggeratedly screaming their names names and pushing each other just to see them. And oh, so there they were.
FAN ACCOUNT starts:
-Jungshin, wtf, you're so beautiful. Are you the 10th member of the SNSD?
-Yonghwa, OMG he's so energetic, the hosts say to keep calm and quiet yet you're saying , "MAKE SOME NOISEEE!"
-Minhyuk, AHHH, baby face ever! I like youu sooo much!
-AND MY EVER CNBLUE BIAS, JONGHYUUUUUN-AAAAHHH!!! WHY THE HELL YOU ARE SOO GWAPO!!!! I LOVE YOU, SARANGHAE, TE AMO, MAHAL NA KITA!!!
I am already using the stocked energy I had during that 4 freaking hours of waiting for them.
CNBLUE! CNBLUE! CNBLUE!
JONGHYUN OPPA!!!!
OH. EM. GEE.
The crowd goes the wildest. What is this? This grand?
I was just so mesmerized with Jonghyun even 15 feet accross.
But wait, what is this?
I am getting so shocked with the fans strength!
I am soo sooo sooo worried of the security guards, housekeeping, maintenance who were already more than twenty in one row trying to maintain the barricade. I am getting so worried talaga. They were pushing and screaming and chanting, what a tiring job of fangirls down there.
I am left speechless by them, I can't help but just to stare with Jonghyun. Yes, I can even describe to you how lovely he is with closed eyes. It was so unforgettable. Ahh, I can't help but just to smile.
Wait, the people behind me is pushing me once again, people at my feet already having a place there to lay, people on my side using their force to keep my arms away and be swept away, BUT no. I won't. I can do this.
The presscon starts, hosts can no longer handle the situation, STRENGTH FANGIRLS STRENGTH!! You are so daebak with this job.
And the press finally started their jobs. I saw on stage, Ms. Kring Elenzano, Park Jin Ri, Gretchen Fullido.
Even the press can't even be tamed, for goodness sake they were the ones who were wilder than the fans, good thing they were at the front, and they were our photo-source. HAHAHA.
Here's some photos I grabbed: Full Credits to the Facebook Page of Manila Concert Scenes ~
WTHELL SOO GWAPO JONGHYUN! I LOVE YOU TALAGAAA!
Playful Yonghwa and Jungshin! AHHH!
Shot with the fans! Hope I was there at to hold Jonghyun! Hahaha.
Their exit. Waaah! I'm totally messed up with Jonghyun's face!
And hey, here! A photo of Ms. Kring!
Hosts, Ms. Jinri Park and Gretchen Fullido.
MY EVER FAVORITE SHOT. "MAKE SOME NOISE!!!"
Again, above photos credited from Manila Concert Scene as watermarked.
Ahhh! It was indeed an unforgettable experience of me being a fangirl! Yes, shocked and amazed. New memories to save.
I love it!
May I push this fangirl thing so hard? I love having the fact that I'm seeing my Korean idols. Yiiie~
I'm not going to the concert , I don't have tickets >__< ;(((( Hope someone would give me one!
Anyway, let's continue supporting our loves, CNBLUE!
Boices, head up!
AND MY EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL THE BOICES WHO'S GONNA COME TO THE CONCERT ALL THE GREAT PHOTOS. SPAM US!
For more good reads of CNBLUE Live in Manila :
Check here:
Thanks for reading. 'Til next fangirl experience!
Love, Care and Support,
Chrizzy xx



.jpg)



















0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~