Spare time. Whatever enters my mind will be written.

11:26 PM

                          Hi. I just came from a Philippine Literature class and here I am at the computer lab of the school. I was waiting for the next subject my professor is about to attend because I'll be taking my prelim exam I got conflicted with my majors and IT'S ALMOST FOREVER. ;( I still had to wait for another couple of hours because he just got a very limited time of stay at school. Well, anyway... My friend, Kate, is about to come sooner for she will make kwento to me what I have missed during my break (just 2 days, yaknow) because some bigtime convos were really bothering me. 
ANYWAY for the nth time....
What should I write more?

Uhm...
A friend.
I believe myself as someone who is VERY as in bigtime, loyal friend. Mom knows that and she would even scold me for loving my friends too much like being too attached to them. It's just that you know, there were some people out there who used to be very kind towards you but is actually planning to take you for granted. It saddens me because I've given enough attention and concern for some people and will just know updates of their lives from another different person which makes it look like I was just nothing for them. I understand they also have different friends but if it was that serious, COME ON!, you can share it with me and can help you without making it obvious that you actually are having a hard time.

Rizal.
Right now, on my left is a reviewer for my next examination which is Prelim for Rizal. Just some random thoughts to feed well, my mind hahaha, I've realized how much elegance ( wow, for my term haha) and diplomacy Rizal is pushing way back his time. 

Absolute Boyfriend Korean Version.
Well, I can't access my fb right now but there is a post regarding the selection of who will be the lead man. A 4 tiled photo grid of Kim Soo Hyun, TOP, Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin. ANDDD I just got to react exaggeratedly because of this. HAHAHA 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings