Crazychrizzie's Book Review: Break Free by Don Soriano

4:24 AM


Okay hi everyone, I am very excited to publish my review for this book guyseeuu!!!  It took longer than  expected due to my work constraints recently but finally I was able to catch up by now and hope you'll like this as my first ever book review :D 

I ain't vocal about my desire to learn financial literacy through my channels (blogs, sns, reviews etc) but once you see my feed, ha!, you’ll see tons of pages involving topics like Stocks, Investment, Financial Freedom, Financial Literacy,Rich Dad-PoorDad,  Brother Bo Sanchez (Yep, I adore him. I feel so proud sharing this. :D ). Alright, and guess what, I’ve got addition to that adorable list in my feed. Break Free and Sir Don Soriano.
(*waves to Sir Don :p *)

I feel so honored being invited to do a review of his book entitled: Break Free: 8 Principles to get from employee to employer in 3 years or less.  

What the book is all about:
Basically, this book is talking about financial literacy – in a very uncomplicated way. Sure, there are few financial terms (of course, there should be!) but you’ll be able to grasp it, trust me. J


About the Author:
Don Soriano is a personal finance coach who’s wholeheartedly advocating financial literacy and freedom to every Filipino. For the past few years, He's been personally helping people in managing their finances and making proper investments for their future.  Just like all of us who aspire for a better world, he’s specifically aiming for making Philippines a first-world country.

My expectation and reality:
Notice that small red fill at the very top of the book saying : “Read in 1 hour, GUARANTEED!” ? (expectation)
I doubted that, for someone like me who’s adjusting to my adult-ing stage (I know, it’s a struggle for me too T_T) there are lots of factors that lets me say things are taking like forever (this ain’t a hugot!)

But this book (reality), will sure make every second of yours reading it like you are very familiar because of Sir Don’s way of storytelling his life to Financial Freedom, and interesting because it lets you ask questions to yourself you thought was irrelevant. It did unleash the hidden entrepreneurial interest of mine to the world and to every little thing that I touch—Read that topic about starting a business and thinking long-term. I honestly finished it in just 50 minutes, that’s for sure as for my pacing.


Which caught my attention:
Principle Number 1: DON’T QUIT YOUR JOB. This book came on a surprisingly rough timing in my life and it helped me open my eyes to reality. My family was in the hospital due to my dad’s condition. I was thinking of quitting my job because my work has been demanding too much time from me recently and I don’t want any of the two be compromised so I started thinking that MAYBE, things that I see in my feed (selling, entrep related for non-corporate world) would work for me easily but all of those were stated in this book and I didn’t know there is more in-depth matters about it that I should have known, good thing I read this book.

My take:
There are so many lessons I have learned from this book. You may say I am exaggerating but you know, words like his will surely inspire you. It may take time to start but it’s always a good thing to be informed and inspired. So, please please please, I want everyone who reads this take some time to read this book because I want all of you, be inspired the way I was inspired as well. I am sending positivity to all of you~

For orders of this book: Kindly check Don Soriano's facebook page by clicking here and shoot him a message!


(pls forgive my super makwento style of blogging, this is me hahaha)
With much love and aim for financial freedom, 
Chrizzy xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings