START THE YEAR RIGHT WITH SULIT.COM.PH !
5:17 AMStill have a hangover over the Holiday Season Celebration? :) Oh Yeyeyeeess!
I can still remember that worry-free day I had to shop Christmas gifts for my nephews via sulit.com.ph! Oh wow. The less hassle I get to shop online than hovering around the mall? It was all made possible by SULIT.COM.PH ! :)
Sulit.com.ph is an online BUY-AND-SELL site which provides you a less worry deal with the advertisers, so in case you need something to buy there always goes, SULIT.COM.PH ! :)
So I guess our year would be way much better to have things we are wishing for! Just like these top 10 list of my must-have's this year! :)
What's yours? I know you do love to make your list too! Share it and you might just be the one of FIVE LUCKY READERS who will receive Php 10,000 worth of GC's each for sulit!
Here's how to join:
Provide the following in the comment box below:
Full name,
Facebook profile URL or Twitter ID,
list of the ten items with the link.
NOTE: Provide the Item with its link from sulit.com just like what is being shown below.
NOTE: Provide the Item with its link from sulit.com just like what is being shown below.
EXAMPLE:
Check out other promos and infos at SULIT TWITTER PAGE and SULIT FACEBOOK FANPAGE or you can go directly to their site, SULIT.COM.PHSULIT.COM.PH .
This promo was made possible by Nuffnang and Sulit.com.ph!
Oh SULIT diba? What are you waiting for? Sali na! Comment na! :))
-ChrizleRombaoa

















2 comments
Ivann Loyd M. Magadia
ReplyDeletewww.facebook.com/shiw.loyd
My Top 10 Must Have Items
1. External Hard Drive - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/6772276/1TB+Portable+External+Hard+Drive?referralKeywords=portable+external+hard+drive&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-13,13
2. iTouch 5 - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7615656/iTouch+5+32gb?referralKeywords=itouch+5&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-13,13
3. PS Vita - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7933830/PS+Vita?referralKeywords=ps+vita&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-7,7
4. MyPhone A919 Duo - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7690493/My+Phone+A919+Duo+Repriced?referralKeywords=my+phone+a919&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-1,1
5. Samsung S3 Mini - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7399815/Samsung+S3+Mini+Clone+Dual+Core+FREE+SHIPPING?referralKeywords=samsung+s3+mini&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-14,14
6. Percy Jackson and the Olympian Boxed Set - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7665807/Brand+New+Percy+Jackson+Boxed+Set?referralKeywords=percy+jackson+book&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-4,4
7. Stallion Riding Club Pocketbooks - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7844151/Stallion+Riding+Club/Stallion+Island/Revisited+PHR+For+sale%21?referralKeywords=stallion+riding+club&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-1,1
8. Portable DVD Player - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/7918236/Portable+DVD+player+Coby+with+TV+and+Radio+Tuner?referralKeywords=portable+dvd+player&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-4,4
9. Pilot Frixion Pen - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/5466208/Pilot+FriXion+Ball+Knock+Erasable+Ball+Pen+from+Japan?referralKeywords=frixion+pen&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-1,1
10. Havaianas Sandals - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/6719897/Havaianas+Sandals+Male+Size+12+only?referralKeywords=havaianas+for+male&event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-1,1
sdada
ReplyDeleteHi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~