Sneaking around with the parents with your special someone.

5:26 PM



It sounds bad I know, I can even hear my soul telling me, I know. But isn't it just so fun for once in a while? Knowing you are doing it with your special someone. Hahaha. I really sound crazy right now. Okay, lemme tell you what I really mean. I mean, those moments you have to sneak out with your love one before your parents caught you. Hahaha. Crazy. Not that you are doing something you really shouldn't but you were both just so afraid of what they (parents) might think of you doing. It looks fun with me. It is something like I could be laughing on when I get to remember it on random times.

Well, if you still don't get me just refer to this photo snapshot from Love Rain (Sarangbi) Korean Drama. That's what I exactly mean. Hahaha. Foolish me, eh? Yeap...



I'm so sorry for the poor screenshots. I was in a rush to post these photos. Heyy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings