It felt like a shit.

4:07 PM

I really do, as of the moment that I knew that someone did like betray me? Betray. Not the appropriate word but enough to give this justice.
There is this someoe whom I have always been telling to pursue things on her own. Somewhat like I am a supporter. I would always love to be someone's reason to do things, who never does? It's all like I've put enough, no, it's more than enough to say, to support her and all but it feels like she did it with others support? Nah, I mean that whenever it's me, it's always NO. And when somebody does, it's YES. How unfair? Yeah. Unfair.

Yes, I'm sounding like a sensitive person. Oh really, I really am.  Cuz I know how much importance I should give anyone. Cuz I do really care. And it just feels like betrayed and being shit-(ed) all the while. =(

#hurt

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings