In Time With You (My Review)

2:08 AM


In Time With You~



I cant help but really recommend this outstanding Asiandrama. As forever spoiler, I had a glance of the ending first on times that I feel that the story is getting farther than I could have thought only for the my OTP. Hahaha. What really made me love this is because of three reasons: Ariel Lin's transition, Bolin Chen and the whole story itself.

Ariel Lin's transition from Yuan Xiangqin to Cheng You Qin is really great. You can really say that she is a good actress and can create a good chemistry with whoever lead man she has.

Bolin Chen, I've been familiar with this actor so many times but never had a chance to google him before. Hindi ko man siya masabing kasing galing/gwapo ni Joe Cheng , his dimples will really attract you. Plus, his character was very lovable.

The storyline, THE SCRIPT was super really mega ultimate GREAT! The way the characters throw the lines, it was perfect. The bestfriend-love was never changing.

I'd love to say that I skipped Episode 11 and 12 because of the heavy drama thing which I truly hate. Ding Li Wei, I hate him. Also, the whole time I was watching it, it gave me the sense of maybe-it's-really-not-for-them and let's-just-stay-as-friends-forever because of the idiot Li Da Ren over Cheng You Qing. I hoped for the best of its ending but I guess I expected too much because of the the great story it has since beginning and just laughed at how cute the ending went on. :)

Sorry to spoil too much and tell too much of how moved I was wth this. Thanks for reading by the way. This post was originally on my blog and just transferred here to recommend. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings