Dream High Review -- @crazychrizzie

8:11 PM

(FULL CREDITS to the PHOTOS I USED FOR THIS BLOG. These are just my compilations. )








Alright! I'm having a blog post about this Korean Drama I'm currently in-loved of. :)

Lemme just share you this short synopsis:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Plot

Six students at Kirin Art High School work to achieve their dreams of becoming stars in the Korean music industry. During the drama, the students learn how to develop their singing, songwriting and dancing skills while also undergoing personal growth. They also go through their love life and start to develop feelings for each other. Each one of the students has his or her own strengths and weaknesses, but with the support and guidance of each other, they strive to debut on stage. 

Cast Synopsis
Originally from a wealthy family, after her mother's death, her father's business failed and their family fell into debt and her father went to Canada to get help from Hye-mi's aunt. Hye-mi is pursued by debt collector Ma Doo-shik and his men for much of the beginning of the drama.
Song Sam-Dong (Kim Soo-Hyun) lives in the country side and dreams of becoming an owner of a stock farm. He falls in love with Go Hye-Mi at first sight and follows her to Kirin High School of Art. He has a problem on his hearing or hearing defect.
  • Taecyeon as Hyun Shi Hyuk / Jin Guk (Gino/Miko)
Jin Guk is a childhood friend of Go Hye-mi and he constantly tries to help her. He tries to get Hye-mi to remember their childhood memories. He excels primarily at dancing and rapping. He beat the company president after the president sexually assaulted Baek-Hee.
Baek-hee is Hye-mi's best friend and sidekick at their old school, but she is betrayed by Hye-mi during the Kirin School audition. She is devastated by the betrayal and becomes Hye-mi's biggest rival. She is in love with Jin-Guk. She was sexually assaulted by her company president. Later on in the series she reconciles with Hye-Mi.
Kim Pil-suk first appears as a girl wearing a sushi mascot costume during the auditions. She is a girl with a beautiful voice and perfect pitch but is overweight.
Jason is a Korean-American student who excels mainly in dancing but is also good at singing. He is courteous and has good manners, leading to misunderstandings with Pil-suk, who believes that he does this because he likes her. Jason's talent really shock Sam-dong and Jin-guk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, since I have already provided you its summary and the cast.
For those who haven't watched it yet, YOU ARE MISSING OUT SOMETHING AWESOME. <3 Hahaha! 
Anyway, I'm gonna tell my story. :) The very first time the teaser was aired, I did expect it as a good series,really. The reason why is that I truly prefer Dramas taken at School Locations or something that will really relate me, unlike those palace something stories. Anyhow, for the reasonable reason of the network's timeslot for this, I did not watch it's very first episode. Imagine, it'll be aired late 11pm and just gonna show a 15-minute/ almost quarter part of each episode. Inspite of that hard-shell pouts, I still continue to watch it every night. Why my eyes have dark circles by now is because of this and it's truly worth it. Although I already bought a DVD copy of it, It's still best express Filipino-dubbed drama. 

Okay,so I've said my part. Another one.
(As of the moment that I was writing this, Dream High is on a last 2-weeks run)

Ham Eun Jung / Angellie Yoon / Yoon Baek Hee

I never thought she'll be the bad girl for the Regular Class or onto Kelly/Hye Mi, At first I thought she was that nice girl who always forgives, give everything and all of a studden, she became tough , all because she wanted to revenge over Hye Mi/Kelly. I didn't find her amazing at first. But, the moment she said sorry and felt that Kelly's just around for her, everything changes. Cheers for their friendship! :))

Kim Soo Hyun/ Marco Song / Song Sam Dong  

Of all, I really think that he's the one who has a good voice among the boys. Even though he was known for good acting, he showcases his talents in dancing and singing as well. His tandem with Suzy was a bit emotional, though made me giggle whenever he smiles like a cat. :) Paws up!!!!

Taecyeon / Hyun Shi Hyuk / Jin Guk / Gino/Miko Hyun

Okay, so my bet was Jin Guk and Suzy getting together in the end but I failed. I didn't know the ending yet so I won't spoil for this. Anyway, GINO and JASON were the best in dancing. Lewls. :)))
AND.. Tenenen! Introducing!
my favorite casts starts below. XD =)))

SUZY BAE / Kelly Go / Go Hye Mi

Okay, HAHAHA! I love her role of being insensitive and jolly while in the good mood. Haha! I find her very cute! 

IU / Gelou Kim / Kim Pilsuk
Gelou has a very cute face, kawaii. :) I liked her even more when she was still 
chubby. AWW :"""> I can really relate to her, since I am also chubby. (KKKKKK!)
I've got a lot tosay but keeps me blank as I write this. Om. 

Wooyoung / Jason / Jason


Lastly, this Jason was somewhat 'paasa'. But I highly appreciate the way he have loved Pilsuk. Of all the loveteams in this series, MILKY is my favorite. SERIOUSLY. They give the spice in the story! :) Milky is the name of the loveteam, I dunno why. :)

~~LOVETEAMS~~
(C) FULL CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE PHOTOS

JASON AND PILSUK/ WOOYOUNG AND IU

GINO AND ANGELLIE / TAECYEON AND EUN-JUNG

KELLY AND MARCO / SOHYUN AND SUZY

PHOTOS OVERLOAD!


The earphone scene. Hahaha! :)


KIM PILSUK <3 LOVE LOVE LOVE! =))

Pilsuk jumping to happiness :P

DREAM HIGH CONCERT (They sang Love High in that costume)
















I love you IU :))) <3 Much love!
*******
Go Hye Mi




*not yet finished*
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings