I'm back in writing poems again!

4:41 PM

Good Day lovelies! :)
I'd love to say that I'm once again back in writing poems. Yay!
Maybe, I'm that much inspired, bitter, hurt and emotional ; the reason I've been into writing once again. But isn't that a good thing? I get to practice to express my emotions well and some sort of  portal of my undying love of something.
The poems are all about friendship, love and inspiration. 
I hope you guys would love to look after it and find your forte to make one,too!
Note: I'll be only giving some verses of my poems so it wouldn't look very subtle. 
Have just a sneak peek!

"..."
I don't want to be dragged by any emotion today...
It makes me fall for you like a cray...
I don't wanna lose you today...
It shatters my heart in any way...
I don't want to believe in fate right away.
I AM AFRAID, IT'S NOT GONNA BE YOU AND ME SOMEDAY.
-Chrizle xx

Love it? Suggestion? Just wanna say a thing? 
Comment below!

Love and Hugs,
Chrizzy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings