August 2013 Happenings [Super Late Blogpost]

8:27 PM

I know, I know it is super late oh forgive me. Hahaha. 

Okay, how was your life guys? Have you been well? 
Anyway, let me present you lazily how awesome August was to me.

Starting off...
I participated a walk-in blood donation at my school! I am so happy with it, why? It's like I've accomplished one list in my freaking long bucketlist. I wasn't nervous when I had it. It's just a halfday small event at school and I was like "Oh, yeah, I freaking want to donate." Yes. I am brave. Hahaha. I asked my friends if they wanted to join me but no one accompanied me so I was sad at first but then having the feeling of beng brave over the other afraid-shiz-inarte people, I felt okay with it. Hahaha. During the whole process I keep asking the ones assisting if it's just gonna be okay and if I'm just doing things fine while having the blood going out of my system and thakfully the volunteer had fun answering my million questions and still smiled at me till the end. 
Note: They were really open for the blood donor to have a SELFIEEEE! Hahaha. They were the ones who actually asked for it if I want to, I refused at first but gave in eventually because "DUH" I'd flaunt that in my IG! Hahaha. Funny me.

Hey there! I'm B group!! :D

My classmates and I went on an OJT Caravan Seminar as a requirement for our class eklavuu. 
Photo was Ate Gina, signing up for JobStreet giveaway and survey stuffs. 

NEW BOOK!
I bought new books for myself! Yay for that! And yes, I'm done reading those already! It was super lovely and very interesting! Btw, it's PLUS by Veronica Chambers and BEAUTIFUL ETIQUETTE. <3 p="">
Sabayang Pagbigkas!
After lots of challenges my block has gone through such time, cramming, examination pressure, materials and all sorts! We have complied well and done it beautifully! We didn't expect for any recognition but I'm happy that we almost had it second best. Second is good considering we had REALLY no time and didn't practice well not until the last night before! :D

In the photo from L-R (Me, Shaine, April and Ergg)

Despite my rough times at school, I still had a time watching SCHOOL 2013!! Can you imagine that? And guess what? I AM SHIPPING Heung-Soon Couple! Ohmygosh, I don't wanna start spazzing big time here. I am controlling myself but they were just naturally kakilig-kilig! :)))

Preparation for Sabayang Pagbigkas! 
Oh yes, that's my photo. Can you see the materials I have in my hand there? that's preparation. Hahaha!
Anyway, I'm so cute there that I had to post this as well. *killmealready!*



NEW HAIRCUT!
Yes, I cut my hair short already :(
For a new look and to keep myself being messy around having too long hair. Hahaha!
Isn't it better now?


That's just few among the 123456789 photos I have on my August List!
Hope you also had fun with your days and months guys! Keep me updated!
Love,
Chrizzy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings