I won 10 EXO Postcards from ThoughtsOfAKpopFangirl Blog!!!

8:45 AM

Hey blogger! :) It's been a while! :) Well, my life had so many happenings these past few months and wasn't able to update this blog. Aww. I'm up for today to express how happy I was with my new EXO Postcards babies! :)
I actually joined ThoughtsOfAKpopFangirl's First Ever Giveaway in her blog and won! :) Yayyy! 
*insert fireworks display here*

It was very unexpected because I only had 2 or 3 entries, Iguess, out of 30 entries possible for each account and still I won. :"">
When I received the prizes I've won, I can't keep calm because deymmmmm it's EXO!!! :)
Please excuse my pet doggie, JAJA, for being included in the photo.Huehue. :D
Isn't my doggie soooo adorable? :)

The envelope where the postcards were...

10 EXO Postcards.. :)

Can you see Chanyeol my loves? <3 cutiee.="" p="" so="">
Alright Kai, you alreadyy! :)

My FB post:

Just wanna post this as for giving soooo much thanks to TOAKF (thoughtsofakpopfangirl.blogspot.com) !!! I've already received the prize for her 1st ever giveaway of her blog! Hope this wouldn't be the last but just the start for her more years in fangirling/blogging! 
The prize I've won are 10 EXO POSTCARDS (take note, in HD and Real Postcards! ) FTW!!! because there is a solo postcard for CHANYEOL!!!!! 

Anyway, before I could have start sooooo much spazzing..
Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH TOAKF!!!
You may follow her on Twir (twitter, hehe) / @toakf and view her lovely blog posts on thoughtsofakpopfangirl.blogspot.com !
Link HERE.

So, again ACCEPT MY DEEPEST THANK YOU TO TOAKF!!! AND MORE MORE POWERS TO COME TO OUR BLOGS! 

That's all.
Love and Sincerity,
Chrizzy xx 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings