My response to: I Wasn't Beautiful Enough to Live in South Korea (buzzfeed entry)
11:41 PM
FULL CREDITS to the author of the post of "I Wasn't Beautiful Enough to Live in South Korea" from the Buzzfeed.com.
Please do refer HERE for the actual post of what I'm going to have a response of.
This post I'm gonna make is all about my response and whereabouts regarding the post. All my opinion, so please respect. Thank you.
The post saddened me so much.. Most especially the last sentence.
" Eventually I realized they couldn't understand what I was saying, they had no idea what “inner beauty” even meant."
Yes, it's always a dream for me to go to Korea. That's a thing I've always been wanting to do.
Why?
- All my favorite KPop group were there.

- I am fond of having a Korean Drama life in me.
- I think that fancy things actually originated from them.

- I have a big respect for their good kings and leaders for uplifting the country after the WWII.
- I want to feel as gorgeous as them,too.
- and many more...
Those reasons were really what made me like South Korea.
But after reading the post above...
It didn't made me unlike South Korea entirely, honestly.
Just few things made me realize after.
I've been aware of that thought that S.Korea Idols did undergo plastic surgeries before they debuted. That really did shock me at first because I've been loving them wholly but little did I know that they have actually gone treatments to themselves just to be beautiful. Just to be beyond beautiful.
I didn't know that Koreans actually have that standards for a definition of being beautiful.
A standard that requires everybody to be skinny, fair and be perfect.
Perfect? There's no even such thing.
Because I do believe that in God's eyes we are ALL equal.
Okay. Yes, I'm a Christian.
What really affected me is the last sentence in the post. As I've mentioned above.
Kids should have gain enough confidence if not given by home, then school. But what if they have got nothing to understand about the "inner beauty"-thought? Oh my gosh, by the time I'm just imagining it, I'm feeling so sad. Because how would that kid will grow up? Having too low confidence and self-esteem? No. A kid must be loved and be appreciated so he/she could live a happy life even without the most expensive and fancy things in the world.
I can still consider that not all Koreans would be as judgmental as it seemed in the post. If so, then bye good-thoughts-of-them already.
I just wanted to give emphasize to my reader to please do NOT be judgmental. Especially with other country's culture. We should always respect each other. And I'm really giving enough respect for the people of South Korea having the standard of that beauty. You may go pamper yourself and make it more beautiful than you could imagine but ALWAYS please instill within yourself that GOOD Personality is what defines TRUE Beauty.
I may not be in side of having plastic surgeries, but I do respect your opinion and belief.
But let us instill what truly beauty is.
And the most important things about this post...
WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL IN OUR OWN WAY.
WE ARE ALL EQUAL.
and
WE SHOULD RESPECT EACH OTHER.
Love and Respect,
Chrizzy xx




0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~