Super Show 5 in Manila in 3months.

2:14 AM

I just had to share this guys since Ms. Happee Sy made an announcement regarding the Super Show 5 in Manila through twitter and I get to spazz over BIGTIME again! 
Ms. Happee Sy continuously tweets info regarding CNBlue in Manila on June 15 and give hints over Super Show 5 in Manila. As seen in the tweets I printscreen-(ed)  Super Show 5 in Manila is happening in 100days or for 3 months from now. So, more likely it'd be on September maybe.


It's confirmed through her tweets and surely it's gonna be another set of wallet-breaking moment for us, ELFs who would really want to go to Super Junior's Super Show 5 in Manila! OMGeee!



And I guess, with this tweet the dates were really final already and IF NOT followed then SS5 no more again. We really have to save guys. Huhuhu :(
I really wanted to see Siwon and everyone else in Super Junior. Please help me have a ticket soon as it'll be available. Please? I'll be really wanting to join some contests just to have the chance to see my lovely biases. OMG.

Guys, you can go catch up Ms. Happee Sy's new tweets and updates through her account: 

Catch fresh announcement from her and go ask anything you want to. :)
KPOP fandom is really expensive. What the hell, gimme tickets or just access to this concert,pretty please. I have to see my biases in one full jampacked night. Oh em gee.

And moreover, I've got infos 
* I think the SS5 will take place in MOA Arena as I've read in SS5 Facebook Page. But with Ms. Happee Sy's tweet, I think that would take place more likely at Araneta. No further confirmed announcement yet, I guess.
I hope Heechul can join already in this most anticipated SS5 in Manila.
*The ticket prices ranges less than 10,000 PHPesos according to Ms. Sy's tweet.
*And the next KPOP Concerts will be next year na, 2014.

Wah! I hope we can all go ther Filipino Elfs! Fighting!
I couldn't wait to see my Siwon anymore! Oh my gosh!
Everything will be a blast for sure! 

Spazzing all over!
I;ve got to blog so sudden about this when I said in my past post that I'll be posting for few more days. I got earlier than expected. Hehehe.
Anyways, let's all cross our fingers and hope for cheaper ticket prices and would get to see our biases from Super Junior. OMG, just so OMG. Everything is going on too FAST!!!




So love and excitement,
Chrizzy xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings