Pose before you lunch. CamPractice before having lunch!

9:13 AM

Hey again! CamPractice sessions again! Yuhoo~ I'm posting too many photos already! Waaah! Oh no, photo spam! Hihi. Anyway, I took photos of random things before we have our lunch at Mang Inasal, Starmall. Why Mag Inasal? Hello?! Unli-rice mode! Hahaha. No, seriously, we've came from too tiring day from dad's check up and we had no energy left so we have decided to take lunch first.
I didn't take photos of the food, because we're too hungry to let photo taking consumes time. Hehehe. So these photos are just before our lunch was served...


The ever famous trio! Vinegar, Chicken Oil and Soy sauce! Wohoo~ 

Dad impatiently waiting for the food to be served and mom cheerfully excited for it! Hihi.

3 here! 3!

Good lighting, eh? :)

Of course, this was taken by my mom. Hahaha. Would I ever forget myself to not have a picture? 

Woah. Aren't we stripes people? Hahaha. Mom aimed to focus the number alone, happened to be I became part of it. Ugh.

Haggard face, I know. We walked too much and it's a tiring day, yeah. Wait, why am I explaining? O.o

So, okay! Thanks for reading.
Love and kisses,
Chrizzy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings