WeHeartIt is now available for Android!

8:47 PM

Yay! Finally, the wait is over! :)
WeHeartIt IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID USERS!!!

WeHeartIt is a site of where you can find fancy photos!


We , android users, can now browse through this site's lovely photos! You know I've been a fan of this site for distributing good photos and mostly, high quality ones that we can surely use for good designing for whatever purpose we want it to be. I myself has been very disappointed when it was made available already for iOS but not for Android yet. Of course, people would love iOS because of its quality, yet most would then go for Android since more affordable phones were running an android OS already! And it's just so lovely to know that we have weheartit already! 

So, what are you guys still up for? Leggo download WeHeartIt App at the Google Play Store now!

I've already downloaded mine! :)
Yours?


If you already have an account, kindly follow me on weheartit...
username:  annzle
or you may click here.

Thank you guys!! xx

Love,
Chrizzy xx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings