Reminiscing: Fun of our Cebu Trip last December 2010

2:47 AM

Wow! Consecutive posts for how may consecutive days already have I made? Achievement! Hihi. Okay, so today I am blogging about our Cebu Trip last December 2010. Why sudden brought this up? I just wanna share some photos I've JUST found from our digicams. There will be few photos only since we haven't got our personal camera that time yet so all photos were shot by my uncles and we were just depending all the photos shot from time to time from them. Can you just imagine that? You are going out of town and you don't have a personal camera yet? Ugh. Also, that time my phone wasn't that great for shots yet and I have to get disappointed everytime I use it. Anyway, here are some of our photos...

Oops! Just before we board! Pictures there, picture everywhere!!!




I can't even remember when was the last time I rode a plane but I'm quite sure that this wasn't my first, well first time to travel out of town with almost of my family in mother's side. I think the only ones who didn't go with us were grandma due to safety purposes, kuya kris due to his work scheds, uncles ceasar and mike also due to their work and other urgent things to do, and the rest were us!  We were 26 heads, like 7 families who went together; all Uncle Rey and Tita Janet's treat for us! Yuhoo! As you can see, we flew to Cebu thru CebuPacific Airlines, and I had the chance to take a photo of it while on our way to our seats.

My cousin, Mika! She was 4y/o at that time and already posing cutely there and she's now 7 y/o turning 8 on November! (I just have to mention her birthday, hehe)

So, finally... a photo of me. Hahaha. Mom (the one wearing violet blouse), me(the one waving passionately while carefully going down the stairs), Tita Dhel, Daddy, Rommel (my cousin) and I dunno who; alighting the plane after 1 hour and 45 minutes. 



Group shot!
Yay, my Abinal family, there you go! It was when we were already waiting for the hotel's car to fetch us at Mactan Airport.


That's it! It was a 2day-1night trip so it was truly bitin, but we really had fun! Some itinerary weren't followed  so we just stayed indoors and played under the sun and swum! Woohooo~ I just had to blog this just now cuz I don't have blogger account back then, I guess.

We actually had the great chance to see the bay hit lowtide and hightide at the same time! It was so sudden that we were so shocked! Though, we really made fun out of it and went home so happy!

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Chrizzy xx






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings