My 18th Birthday Giveaways

7:44 PM

I just took these photos maybe 10 minutes ago, did watermarks and upload it right away! A sudden thought of posting these in my blog came while I was cleaning my desk and found some remaining giveaway gifts from my last debut. I tried to find the other remaining giveaways of other kinds but there is nothing left already, btw it was a rose fragrance pen. 
These boxes were all chosen by my mom and bought it in an affordable price for multiple orders. Pretty resourceful,right? That's my mom! Hahaha.
So I did put on some craft ideas in it and it looked glam like the pictures below...

Box 1. :)


Yes, my birthday was on April 7th. ^____^

Box 2. :)

These are what it looks like when you open it. A combination of pink,red and yellow crepe papers cut in almost 3cm each. As you can also see, there were some red things on top. It was a strawberry fragrance dried rose petals. See, being crafty is really nice!



That's it! Hehe. Sorry for poor photography here especially the background. Yes, it was actually a flooring. 
I would love to see some craft ideas of yours ,too! Lemme know and share it here! 
Have a good day everyone!

Love and Caress,
Chrizzy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings