Filipino Dubbed KDrama I do, I do's Promotional Billboard at EDSA.

7:00 AM



As you know, I am a korean drama fan ever since the days began hihi,  so everytime I see posters like this outdoors I get giggled all the time and it feels like I was the only one understanding those feelings all through these times. I got to shot this promo billboard of I do, I do at GMA Network Center while on the cab. The photo came out nice, right eh? :) Happy photographer here! Hahaha.



GMA Network Center, if Korea got MBC, KBS and SBS... We have this GMA and ABS-CBN. Hooray!


So, there you go, I have shared something for today! Have a good night lovelies!

Thanks and Love,
Chrizzy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings