Product Reviews and more updates on the next few days!
7:50 AM
Hello guys! It's been a wild week and I haven't posted any yet, aw. As the title says, I will be having product reviews soon. I've been on the run of using the products still, three products actually, and chilling to see the results as soon as possible.
Anyway, it'll be actually my ever first formal review (hehehe) since I did try products and guess what? Some products were just being delivered to us soon and I'll be so glad to give reviews about it, soon! Yeah!
So, for updates maybe I'll be posting some stuffs I did while having fun this week and some of the photos I shot along our short trips. Haven't synced it to my pc yet cuz of sooooo busy sched. And the reason why I said soon, with having no exact dates as my target dates for posting because...you guys guess go!!!
We'll be going to Camarines Sur!!! Waaaah! Like for nth time already, yeah. Hahaha. And this time around it's the fest month so expect dorky and foodie posts! Wow! Exciting week huh? Yep!
I'll be staying there for a week along with my relatives on my mom's side and go gonna have fun in there! Yay!
So, yep! Til next post guys! You better wait for me, okay? Hihihi. Happy vacay guys!
Love,
Chrizzy xx




0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~