You still have to smile.
7:54 PM
Where should I put myself?
That's just so shiz.
If I didn't concern them at all and just stay still, they would tell me that I am not doing anything.
If I did concern and shed my opinion, they would tell me that I shouldn't care.
Tell me, where should I put myself?
I've never wanted anyone to be in a situation where people would belittle you at some point, most especially when it's a family to me. I've been so pissed all this time by this sickening situation yet I still have to move on.
Smile.
No matter what happens, smile.
I am in a situation where I just cared and misunderstood and didn't know where to put myself.
But still, I have to give a good smile.
IG: @crazychrizzie






0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~