Dilemma over BB Creams! (How to find what's right for you)
12:35 AMHey everyone! Yes, I'm finally back to this blog! Lately, I've been researching of something to get fun of during the summer break. And I've fpund fandom. Hahaha. Yes. Korean Drama, Music, Celebs Fandom. Then I got stucked over the Youtube area and went to Make Up Sections slash Tutorials and led me to BB CREAMS!!! Now , you know why am I talking too much about my fandom.
PS: Just before you read this out, I wanted to tell you that I'm not gonna tell you what BB Creams are and most searched info about it and to explain you deeply what it is and what brands to explain! This is just how I got into what BB Cream suited me.
As you know, what we love about our Korean Celebs fave is their glowing and super goddess-like skin! Oh no, don't you ever tell me not! So, I've got into researching of BB Creams and the likes over the net with the help of google,ofc. So, I've discovered lotsa brands of BB Creams and various purposes of it packaged in one cream. Yes, you may tell I'm so left out by the world by now for just discovering BB Creams , just few days ago but Yes. Hahaha.
And I just got so lovely dilemma over them!!! Imagine they are all gorgeous to use because of its attracting promises of each brands and you just can't sit to watch others trying them already!
So, to make this short, as advised to those who's getting so much trouble what BB Cream they should use, this is how I got searched mine.
First, know your skin type, color and condition.
If you are oily ones, dry, dark, fair, light, medium or whatsoever, you know this ; I guess.
Secondly, know what you need and do the filters.
As mentioned above, after you knew your skin type and all, you must know what you need. If it's dry, then use a moisturizing cream that can at least lessen the drying of the skin. That's how simple it is, what I'm tryna saying. Well, as you know most BB Creams offers all in one skin solutions so might as well, find what you need in there and consider each. As for the filters, to explain briefly, like for example, you found out a BB Cream that offers mositurizing, anti-anging blah blah, as long as you need one in there like if you have dry kin and needed moisturizing cream, then boom! You at least have filtered it. Filter it then choose. In considering filters too, bear in mind all the outside factors like 'Is it cheap? Is it convenient to use for my country's weather condition? Is it AUTHENTIC?'... Those.
Lastly, you may check reviews from other blogs from those who have tried it already.
Yes. This could really help you in choosing one along the way of the long and rocky path pf choosing what suits you best. Blog reviews about it are just everywhere , just searched and be open for advice. So yeah. That's it.
So, hope this might help for your search. Ladies! Come on, do the bb creams math! hehe.
Oh, just in case you wonder what BB Cream have suited me, it's SKIN79 SUPER+ BB Cream VIP GOLD ! Why? Since I have a dark skin and needed something to just do the imperfections and a bright look, this fitted me in. :)






0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~