YongSeo Couple got me!

7:09 PM

HOMAYGASH! I TOTALLY SHIP THIS TWO HARD!!! EFFIN SO HARD! Hahaha. 
Just awhile ago, me having jetlag still, continued watching YongSeo Couple of WGM having in my mind that they were no longer getting so much more giggling for me (kilig HAHAHA) but then EPISODE 27 WAS A BLAST!!!!! Seriously!!!! It was the very first time that I became clueless of something and I get really excited for it as part of curiosity over this couple hardly since I became a WGM fan ( considering I've only finished TeukSo and Adam Couple yet) MYGASH!

The song was written while thinking of Hyun! Homaygash! What else can you ask for Plus the first skinship of holding hands in the midst of their awkward feeling towards each other complimenting each about their gifts for their past birthdays! I know you can't understand me so you better watch the YONGSEO COUPLE of WGM of 51 freaking lovely episodes!

Waaah!! @#$%^&*(DFGHJKLUVGVSANSUYWFDVGHCN #$%^&* THE FEELS OF BEING A HARD SHIPPER OF THIS COUPLE! WAH!! UGHHHH!




-CREDITS TO THE OWNERS OF THE PHOTOS-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings