SNSD's I Got A Boy MV: My take
10:03 AM
I Got A Boy - Girl's Generarion / SNSD
I first watched the video through MYXTV last January 2013 ad it didn't really hit me like others did. I thought to myself that it's just that the hype of the song was due to the colorful music video. And late April, I was enormously spending my time watching WGM YongSeo couple, where Seohyun of SNSD was the bride. SO, I got addicted to it that I liked it so much, I get time to download most viewed SNSD MVs.
Then, there I watched the video ad it was really really really
DAEBAK! Hihi.
Here comes my thoughts about the mv and them, the SNSD members...
- Among these nine pretty girls, Sooyoung was the one I liked the most.
- I think Yoona is the most popular among them.
- Face and look wise, I finally realized the difference between Yuri and Yoona.
- The very first member of SNSD that I liked was Sunny, because of her very pretty voice.
- Hyoyeon was the one I get easily recognize everytime.
- Taeyeon, Tifanny, Seohyun and Sunny were the best singers among them for me.
- Jessica looks really like more of an American than Korean.
- Taeyeon's birit (high pitched tone) part of "Oh... Hwangjangnim~" was executed very satisfying.
- Waaah! Overflowing sexiness was all I think when I watched the mv.
- It's colorful and very nice in the eyes, the mv.
- I checked the romanized version as well as the english version, but I don't really like the lyrics much or it's message. (I'm not a hater, sorry...)
- The total audio was nice! Even the instrumentals? Yes! The electronic music used was also really harmonizing well with the fierce song.
- The wardrobe was kinda weird but since they were sexy, okay... Hahaha.
- Yuri was at her sexiest here in this video.
- If I liked it that much, am I a SONE already? Hahaha. Okay. ^__^
- Total package: Nice! Fighting!
- Judgement: I'm total LSS to this. Hahaha.






0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~