ITMFP: EDSA as it is. :)
8:05 AM
Yes, as promised to show off Philippines' all through my It's More Fun in the Philippines (ITMFP) page , I've taken shots of EDSA that really looks like you're out of the country! Well, of course I have chosen good points to shoot like the glamorous international car brand's showroom along EDSA. Not to deep as it was, but the way I look at the photos; I felt that even though a fast-paced area can be really calming sometimes. Uh, yeah that's deep thought,too hihi.
These shots were also taken while I was at the cab, cuz we are travelling...yeah..
The wall paintings at underpass along Cubao area. Actually, I truly appreciated it since the time I first saw it because it surely divert someone's view of the underpass being forsaken into something that is appreciated and that is through these arts. The paintings were done by MMDA (Metro Manila Development Authority) as embarked with every paintings and were a form of art to show an "almost" 3D view of imaginary water tubes under the road above.
Hyundai Showroom at EDSA
Mercedez-Benz Showroom at EDSA
There were lots of showroom like Chevrolet's. Audi's, Toyota and more on that area and they were all in a row. The shot was good enough considering that I'm shooting while riding the cab,right?
Random establishments along the road...
Oh, it's Porsche! Hihi. I told you guys, they were all in one row...
I don't know what building/establishment is this but it really gave me a feeling of being classic that's why I gave it a shot, well maybe because of the bricks. Hehehe.
Okay, so this shows off some of what you can see at EDSA. EDSA was too long and covers many cities and municipalities,too. The photos above were not only what you think you will going to see when you pass by there. These posts I blog through this page,itmfp, is of course to show other people that Philippines actually is a very nice country. Well, the world is lacking enough people like me who appreciates things that they have. Appreciation should always starts with what we have.
I promise that this wouldn't be the last! More ITMFP photos soon!
Oh yeah, I may not be on a out-of-town trips like rich people do, it's exaggeratedly okay for me. I just need my eyes and my heart to see what Philippines have and how beautiful it is.
Next time blogging guys!
Thanks and Love,
Chrizzy xx




0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~