Crazychrizzie is so inlove with the CHINITO MV by Yeng Constantino!
12:47 AM
I've been wondering for few weeks already of what the buzz is going on with the word CHINITO in my instagram account. Then it lead me to Yeng Constantino's IG Account thanking all her fans about the Chinito song ranked number 1 on MYX!
I went to youtube.
Typed Chinito.
Wow.
Watched the MV.
Oh em gee! Sooooooooooo cute MV!
Lovely Yeng Constantino with flaming red hair!
Enchong's dance was like, Okay. Yeng is so beautiful naman. Hahaha.
I played again.
Again.
Again.
Raped the replay button.
Officially HOOKED with this Chinito.
You guys should watch it!
Although it is a chinese theme MV, because of the title itself saying CHINITO, it is really a worth sharing OPM Song. Thanks to Yeng!
And oh, the song was from her newest album, METAMORPHOSIS.
Super LSS and Love,
Chrizzy






0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~