KPOP On-hand Posters at low price!

5:46 PM

Hey everybodey! Missed me? Oh no.
No, I didn't forget that Bicol trip post that's been pending on my blog, I know. I just happen to be busy all the time because I officially have opened my shop, (our shop) at home and online plus the preparations I have to make before the classes starts on June 17. 

Anyway, I'll talk about my shop on a separate post.

Going back to the title's justice.
I am selling On-hand KPOP Posters (Unofficial) at low price!
I had it in BULK orders so I'm selling it at a very affordable price.
The only Kpop posters I have on-hand now are : CNBLUE's and 2NE1's.

More Kpop group posters are expected to arrive by next week featuring Idols like: 
2PM
BEAST
BIGBANG
SNSD
KIM HYUN JOONG
LEE MIN HO
JANG GEUN SEUK

and more.

How much, you ask?
As low as Php30 only for each poster and if you will avail it per set, you may get it at 
PHP 200 for 8 posters! 
That's a save of Php40!


For more previews of photo, you may check my new page!!! Yes, new page. :)
And see all the available photos there! 

You may also place a request of which you want to have. I'll try to find it here in the Philippines. Hahaha.
And oh, yeah.
I am accepting shipping of items in terms that the buyer shall shoulder the shipping fee.
For meet ups, I can only reach until SM Taytay (with handling fee of Php50), Sta. Lucia Grand Mall / Robinsons MetroEast (with HF of Php100).

Avail noooow!!! 

Before I forgot, Also ANIME and ONE DIRECTION Posters are available for pre-orders,too! :) At low price.
You may send in all your inquiries at my page, linked above, and let's disclose all the deal there!

Happy Shopping babies!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings