Fanart/ Giveaway Entry for #BlueMoonManila CNBLUE Concert!
1:31 AM
I've been in so much search for ALL the giveaways throughout the net for the BlueMoon Concert of CNBlue Korean Pop Rock Band here in Manila! Oh yes! :) I've neglected to join for some because they were kind of hard to win like those most-liked-and-shared contests for fanarts ad whatsoever, I know you feel me. But upon browsing the CNBlue Facebook Group Page, the admins shared about the new giveaway for all the BOICES like me! :)
It's a giveaway where we'll be answering through fanart or photo the question:
Why do you like CNBLUE?
And oh! Of course, as a boice myself, I joined and here's my entry.
I just wanted to clarify things about the photo I made.
a) the idea is mine. ( I didn't steal, duh, I have great and wild imaginations ,too. Hahaha!)
b) the theme I have thought is BLUE/BLACK Simple theme for CNBlue. Learn from that keys! Hahaha,
b) the brushes I only used are my (xx)watermark and (xx) the crown * and (xx) the bokehs*.
c) the logos I used were ALL from what I have browsed through google with keywords : guitar logo*, drums logo* and cnblue logo*.
d) the CNBlue photo is browsed through google,too! (I do google all the time) and from their album BLUETORY. Boices know it!
e) the galaxy photo and the sticky note photo is googled, as well. Keyword: BLUE GALAXY and PAPER, respectively.
*- I don't own the said items/files , I GIVE FULL CREDITS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS. As I have said, I googled most of the photos I used for some of my edits but NOT the THEME and IDEA.
This is the link for my entry: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=464938856934183&set=a.126042344157171.26374.100002542181211&type=1&theater
Please support me and like/share the fb post (link above) !
I BADLY WANT TO WATCH THE CONCERT! Please help me! Hahaha.
Well, I have to earn more for SS5 and DKFC next year so, it would really be a big help if I'm gonna make it to this contest for free! :) Thanks!
PS: My answer to the giveaway was so true, I can't help but to like it even more! Hahaha. If it's that cheesy for you, I don't care. Go flaunt your fandom to me! I might support you even more! Hahaha.
I wanna see JONGHYUN! OMEGAAASSSH!
TICKETS! LEMME HAVE ONE!! I don't care of whatever seat! As long as I can watch the concert! Hahaha!
Kbyethanks!
Boice Love and Support,
Chrizzy xx





0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~