A friendly message for my GFriends.

3:36 AM


Philippine Army Scholarship Exam : December 3.
Good Luck to you Chrizle, you can do it. ;))))
I can't make it up to my bestie Audrey Guinto's birthday ;( Sorry, I wish you all the best on that day. Be happy :D

MMDA Friends, I miss you guys a lot. As in Super, Ive been friends to anyone and it indeed helped me to be more friendly but no one will replace your place in my heart as my friends.  Ive changed and I know it. I just got into realization that being alone will really make you be responsible. I sometimes envy you 'coz you were all still together and experiencing laugh and love together, (you know what I  mean babe <3) HAHA!
I used to walk alone going home every night after my 5-7pm class and seeing gfriends hugging together makes me miss you so much. I keep thinking of "What if's" in my 2nd term college life will happen if I'm with you guys. ;))   Please never forget me and comfort me at times you feel Im not okay. Thank you so  much and Advance Merry Christmas ;P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings