I'm home! A bad news welcomed me. :(
4:17 AMNo one's home. Thhooooo. I cooked my own food and really had a bad news from mom. Anyways, my mom said it's alreay okay.
Sorry! I really can't tell it.
No one's home. Thhooooo. I cooked my own food and really had a bad news from mom. Anyways, my mom said it's alreay okay.
Sorry! I really can't tell it.

I'm Chrizzy / Chrizzie is the name.
Travel x Lifestyle x Personal Blog
IT Professional| 20| Aries| Fangirl
DISCLAIMER
All the photos used on my blogposts are mine unless stated otherwise.
Photos for Press Release Posts are provided by the Media Provider.
Photos for photoposts are watermarked with the name.
If using photos exclusively from my blog such as travel photos, please give proper credits and backlinks if possible.
Thank you.
Love,
Chrizzy xx
0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~