Times at Campus

6:13 AM

Hello everybodeeeey! It's been so long since my very last personal post, ayt? 
Awww...

Cuz whyyy? I am so busy at school once again! Yay!
It's been a year that I didn't take school stuffs this serious or much effort all because I wasn't on a regular basis BECAUSE of some categorical reasons; NOT because of having bad grades(because that's what most people thought upon hearing the word irreg student)  BUT having a conflict n my scholarship matters. I have to abide by their rules if I wanted to go on as a scholar, right?

So enough story telling...

Okay, so school started on June 17th. Good thing that my current classmates were actually my previous classmates last year. Of course, I got along with the girls first. 

Weeks went by and I mingled with different people already so I wouldn't be isolated on times girls aren't with me. I got close with the transfies, which most of us were really from a university or have studied ahead of the class. I mean,  girls older than me who I think would be mature enough to be talked to. :)

Oh just in case, you guys would be expecting photos, I'm not gonna upload school photos for some private reasons also commanded by few important people for me. Hihihih =)

This is my week routine:
Monday
FOBM 10-12
break
Programming 2-4:30PM

Tuesday
no classes

Wednesday
FOBM 10-12
break
Programming 2-4:30PM
break
EnviSci 6-9PM

Thursday
Discrete Math 7-10AM
break
Int Technologies 11:30-5PM

Friday
Speech Com 10-1PM

Saturday and Sunday: Weekend! :D

Now, you know why I go post not so often here already. And that's school! It's a priority.

Hey, I also found new KPOP friends! Daebak,right? 
It's just so nice that we were really talking so much about Kpop and spazzing altogether!

I find most of my subjects nice enough as a starter. 
Oh, Prelims just ended. Hoo! Finally, I wouldn't be stressed na.
Anyway, it is so good to have this stress all over again because I know the stress is for a good cause, my future at stake. AHAHAHA!
Also, having friends around who value me, wow. Wonderful feeling. Hope that I'd be able to be with them and consider them as my bestfriends sooner! :D

Crushes, haha, I have them still! But all because I just so appreciate them. Nothing is being taken seriously  cuz D-U-H they are all younger than me. Heeeyy. 
Sometimes, I call my classmates "KIDS". Hahaha. Aside from they are younger than me, it feels that all what they do have been things I've done in the past. Been there, done that, now study first. Hahaha.

And go for gold for my aim this semester! That is to be..... secret!
Well, fun times at school are really still memorable. 
Plus, that feeling you were waiting for the professor and he/she cancels the class? 
Still, a good feeling for a student. Hahaha.

Anyway, I've talked enough. It's late already. Have to rest more!
ENJOY YOUR WEEK GUUYS!

Happiness and Love,
Chrizzy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings