30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1 - What, Why and Where I Write

12:59 PM


So hi guyseuuu!
Here I am back for something I know will be worth my while sharing some thoughts, ideas and opinions.
I am here to accept the 30 day blog challenge! After few search on the google, I liked this set of 30-day-challenge-thing so I here, let's go. 
(Hi there Fasyaulia! , borrowing your challenge 


 Day 1 - What, Why and Where I Write

What
I've been blogging for almost four years (on and off, haha) and usually writes about random things that cross my mind. Not until I get to realize my niche: travel x lifestyle x personal blogging.

Travel - For my travel journal, I would like to document my journey and share my insights regarding something I've always find interesting.

Lifestyle - For my daily journal, just like this 30 day challenge. Sharing some thoughts people might find good, bad, crooked, or whatever about me.

Personal - As much as I would like to not include this anymore as it actually limits the blog potential for advertising, still, I'd like my blog be my blog.
Of course, you know, this is my blog, it has to remain to be having my personal touch period. 


Why
It just started as a hobby, like anyone else, I want my blog be my online diary.
Still, it is but now...let's just say that in the long run you'd want to see more potential using the blog like advertising purposes and ofcourse learning tool as future reference for readers through my chosen niche.

Where
Using my outdated, still hanging on it, 4-year-old-no-battery laptop at home, I write my posts through documents first then upload it once ready and if connected to internet already.
Sometimes, when online through school wifi and later on, now... currently writing this at work during free time (sssh!) Hahahaha!


Alrightyyy!



Looking forward for my day 2!
Go ahead and chill guys!
Much love from me to you for reading this!
Love,
Chrizzy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings