Review: 2NE1 -- DARA PARK:)
8:03 AM
2NE1 * To any one. :D
So, Hooray for all the viewers! Alright, I am here again and didn't update this blog recently for some unknown network connection issues. Anyways, I'll be blogging now about the 2NE1 :)) Yes! 2NE1, you guys excited? I know a lot of you swaggas will be reading this.
We all know that KPOP is truly invading a lot of countries already because of their awesome "music productions" or should I say the creation of the BEATS they have been working for.
Kpop Artists are also now becoming more and more. One of which is the 2NE1 Kpop Girl group consisting of Minzy,Bom, CL and Dara. Okay, I got biased. Really? Yeah. Ofcourse as a filipino who loves watching reality shows, Who would not know Sandara Park? The girl entitled as the NATIONAL KRUNG KRUNG of our country. :))) I would say that she had totally changed for better.
I can now see her more gorgeous than ever and very energetic especially that she have been a part of the coolest 2NE1.:D So happy for her!
Alright, Long way back ago, It was televised before that Sandy (Dara) was on a training for a Girl Group Dance in Korea few after she left Philippines and it was indeed 5years before they will be launched. I was like "Whaaat 5years training? Unbelieva..." but when they were finally launched I said to myyself that 5years they were saying was truly worth it, It's more than what I've expected.
See back to reality: We (Pinoys) will not be much aware of what KPOP is unless we really are a YT viewer. Knowing Dara is a part of a KPOP group boost our interest of discovering their music.
Korea must thank Dara. HAHAHA! Kidding.
One thing frustrationa bout SANDARA, She kissed LEE MIN HO. Whatta? Envy. Really. Really. T___T
Anyways, To you, Dara Park, Congratulations to every projects you have and so as those more projects to come. :D Good Luck to you and Please do not dare forget Ph ! :D










0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~