Sleep = zero.

12:53 PM


4:43 AM Wide AWAKEEE.
I’m wrapped all over by my blanket and still typing in front of the computer thinking of a thousand things that had happened to me this day. I’m the only one widely awake here in the house since they are all asleep and snoring so hard. I was left with nothing but a chair space to sleep on, though they do really know that I dont totally fit into that. Even a single space would vomit me through. lel
Anyways, Lemme just tell you random stocks todayy. *british accent*
So , alright, Im listening to the 4Minute song “I My Me Mine” with 1212132424548545 parts ‘coz the youtube keeps on buffering more than 2243542 thousand times.
What happened to me yesterday ‘coz I forgot that it’s already 25th of the month. lel
I just guarded up my laptop until 12. Woo! Epic! HAHAHA Srsly, I was just facing the computer the entire moment that I was registered to unlisurfing. That;s all. Haha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings