SSFC- Schai Sigrist Fanatics Clan (Official Text Clan)

11:08 PM


Schai Sigrist Fanatics Clan (Official Text Clan)

 Who's Schai Sigrist? Here she is :






Kaaaaaaaaaaay, that’s my clan. XD Oh yea, formally it’s a text clan open for SCHAI SIGRIST/SHY CARLOS fans. So yes, you can contact me for more details about it or if you want direct information, so here, I’m just gonna give it now. XD

Chrizle – 09067746281
For GLOBE/TM subscribers
And 09231679835
For SUN Cellular Subscribers
We don’t have SMART branch yet but we are really working onto it.

(Just please give me a notice that you have seen my contact number and interested about it because you saw it in this blog. )
I’m the dearest founder that’s why ;))) :P

And sometimes, I really can’t make it to reply back ‘cause I’m too busy fooling around XD Just wait for my PM and we’ll talk about it. :D

What will you gain when you join us?
Of course connection with us.
Meet new friends, co fans of Schai. J                               
Receive updates from the admins, including me :D
Receive freshest message from Schai through US.
Experience exclusive membership because we are the FIRST and CLOSEST TEXT CLAN to Schai <3
And most of all, leisure time. J

FAQ’s:
ü I don’t know Schai much, how will I cope with the co fans?
-Aside from me giving details ‘bout her,
You can even check my blog, I usually blog about her stardom. J
And the clan will assist you to get familiar with her.

ü What if I just want to make some new friends and I want to join?
-         Uhm, Admins are strict somehow o__O Hahahaha. And as much as possible we want to make the clan close to its goal to tact all the Schai FANATICS. :D But, if you’re willing enough to know more and be one of us, you are very welcome.
ü  How will I receive the said messages from Schai stated above?
-         Schai usually send us her message to us, admins and we will just send it to them (the members) and they will be updated. J



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ate, I wanted to join! I love schai , Idol ko din siya!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings