Fili103 *KeepitSecret*

8:46 AM



Talumpati sa Klase

There you go, so here I am blogging about my dear experience during our mini dry run as a preparation for our coming Final Exam in Filipino which is to deliver a speech of our own words and topics. At first, I was just enjoying all along ‘coz I really enjoy my section’s company during my night class (and because my new crush belongs to that section <3 Hahaha!) , Everyone was just smiling and feels so pretty “petiks” Including me, knowing that I have already prepared for my piece and encouraged enough because I love speaking in front of others. Why I love it? Kasi feeling ko nung nag-speech ako dati infront of my batch, Di ko nafeel yung climax, parang di buo yung structure ng speech ko kaya gusting gusto ko yun maulit saka ang sarap kaya ng feeling pag ganun , yung tipong kinakabahan ka pero gusto mo kasi yung ginagawa so mae-encourage ka talaga ! Anyways, this is what happened that night, my professor told us, “Who wants to go first?”.. I was like “Ma’am, call me” inside telling myself, :D And unfortunately, I wasn’t the first one ‘coz my professor called someone randomly holding her collection of indexes containing our names O___o.  Uhh-ohh, Ali was the one, I admire the way he had delivered his piece ‘coz he really knows how to mash his words up to his way as he is being ‘ito ako e’ meaning super vulgar and straight to the point, yet in regards to his piece he respect each vulgar words and keeps on saying ‘pasensya na ha, pasintabi’ something like that, (Omo, I forgot the exact words. Sorehh) and indeed he really put up a high standard during that time as he ended up. Alright, ma’am called up again, I was all like “Mam, don’t call me, I’ll be compared accordingly if that’s so. No waaaaaay. Haha!” and then she called Marga, (my dear friend) but since she doesn’t speak so because of her sore throat though she really wants to and ready enough so. And so ma’am called another (The pattern is boy-girl-boy-girl) , she raised up the index and “Chrizle, your turn.” Ooomaaaay, it’s my dearest turn. XD Hohohoho! I was really shocked as I’ve said to myself that I didn’t want to be compareeeedd. >:| And so with full of confidenc over others I stood up so high and humbly said my intention and etc before the speech. I really wanted to make it to deliver my piece as perfect as much as possible so that I could hit that *KWATRO* in grade. Haha! Kwatro means the highest grade in our institution; we are LaSalle Based grading system that’s why. And as I deliver my piece entitled “Ingatan si Ina(Kalikasan)” , It’s like I’m dominating the crowd and feels so confident with my texts, I even add some information to support even though it’s not included in my speech. And as I ended it up, I smiled at everyone as a sign of happiness that I executed it on my own style. My ma’am asked somebody to give a comment regarding my speech and it was indeed good to hear positive feedbacks like “She delivered hers with proper tone.” And Ms. Tupaz even said that it was very good. J))))) nice to hear. XD
As the clock says it’s time already to dismiss, everyone went home happily and before I left the class, I talked to ma’am “Ma’am, bye! Take care going home! J”, she replied “Uhm, Chrizle, your piece was so nice and there’s nothing to edit more. It’s already awesome.” And she added, “You’re the best for today. J” I love it and gets more inspired. Very inspired to come to her class.


#filipino #speech #class #Savemotherearth #iloveit

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings