Oral Exam~

6:02 AM

Oh em, I just remembered that we'll be having an oral exam for our Filipino subject.
I hope I can deliver it at the right timing and best shot of its topic. Actually, my chosen topics are merely close to each other, my first ideas were really something that will be contrast to each of its subtopic o that I could defend and bias at some moment. Kaaay, I have decided , I wouldn't be leaking it for now, maybe after the event so that I could also share some of the photos and probably videos (I hope soXD)

It s getting late but still I will be wide awake and be enjoying this blogging. Haha!
* Off topic: Im loving LOUDER by Charice<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings