Chrizle speaks about Charice :)
10:59 PM
I
know that she has been facing a lot of controversies and negative feedbacks
from detractors around and I admit that I’ve been one of them >:P One factor
that made me hate her at first is that she’s always abroad. T____T I can’t feel
her presence as a performer when she’s not just around the corner of the
Philippines :P Though, I know that it’s like being sarcastic that I hate her
that, this, those, there, I will still turn out to be a proud one being my
image as a Filipino is being held to her as she share her music
internationally.
This
post isn’t intended to make anyone or any fan to be hurt or be insulted, I just
wanted to share my feelings as a Charice fan NOW. Yes, not to be hypocrite, no
matter how I hate her BEFORE, I am glad to be a supporter of her and a proud
one. :D I hope someday, those people who have given their negative feedbacks
just like me to their previous emotions will somehow see the good side of
Charice just like me and be proud. :D Also, one good thing to be thought, If
ever be given a chance, May she view this blog of mine inspired of her and will
be open minded as she read this and recognize me as fan ^_^
#charice
#louder #pyramid #charicepempenco





0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~