Allowance Released! :)

7:11 PM

Okay, so yesterday I went to the bank where my monthly allowance is being released and even had to skip classes for this. Though I sound like a bad girl for skipping classes, I had to cuz it's the only day I am free on going to the bank. So yeah. These are the items I bought from it and splurged yesterday! Yay!    





These were the stuffs I got. 
1. Jellyshoes (Cuz I'm super comfy with it, it serves as my slippers at home and when going on grocery or wherever I needed to go that requires too much walking)
2. Hair Colorant (Cuz I just need a simple ombre for my tailhair so I usually buy the cheaper ones , PS: I got GOLDEN BROWN)
3. Nail Polish (Cuz, it's the first time I saw a legit neo polish for my nail! Yeeaaah)
4. JellyShoes #2 (It's the pink one with a ribbon on it. Cuz I love the style, i dunno I got hooked with it plus it's a jelly shoes that I adore of its comfiness for me, yuhoo!)
5. HAIR CURLER!   (Omygash! It's my fave yesterday! It's a cheap one, I know. Cuz I only need to curl my hairtail and I'm about to cut in few more months from now so I don't mind if it'll be damaged or not. )

6. EyeGlasses ( without grade/medlenses cuz I just need it when I face my laptop since I'm feeling not too well esp when watching marathon dramas.)





And oh, it's me! With my Curled hair and my eyewear! Heheee! Love my new look, (new look would be appropriate than new style hehe)

So, what's yours?
Good day!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings