VACA-nt-TION ! (Summer Plans)

4:30 PM

It's Summer vacation already! Whoa. Let the summer officially begin! :) What you guys are planning?
Swimming? Marathons? Medleys? Yiiiieee! What a nice thought to begin with! Ey, by the way, my plan originally is to enroll myself for a summer workshop but since nothing will start as planned in life, everything has to be just fun.

I have three options for summer workshops/turorials:
 *Driving Lesson (4-wheels)
 *Korean Language Tutorial (FREE at Cainta)
 *Web Design Mini-Course

I think I'll be ending up with the Driving Lesson since it is really what is urgently needed. Besides, my parents really wanted me to learn it already for me to be as the family driver. Hehe. Yes! Cuz we've been hiring too many/not so suitable for our taste driver. Hahaha.

Next is to have (a) Movie/Series Marathon in my room! Haha. Yay for today! I've been downloading too many series already that my drive is no longer capable for the storage. I have a lot since a one time download cannot be finished in a day (esp series/asian drama cuz it has 16-20 episodes per file), and it's really very time consuming.

These are the TV Series I have in my drive pending to be watched...
*Dream High 2
*Scent of a Woman
*Prosecutor Princess
*Protect The Boss
*Queen in Hyun's Man
*The Greatest Love
*King2Hearts
*We Got Married (Adam Couple and Goguma Couple)
*BIG
*School 2013
*Flower Boy Next Door
*Shut Up Flower Boy Band

So yeah, that's it. :) How can I not be so full with these lovely plans I have? What's yours? Share it to meeee!
Have a fun summer guys!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings