Coffee?

9:22 AM

Okay, so hi everybody! Hahaha.
I finally have a spare time to check up on my sites (tumblr,bs, ig and twir) cuz of my no-classes-bec today!
Well anyway, today (it was actually a night right now) as I post this we are here at a hospital where my dad was confined for three weeks already. Anw, dad is getting better and better everyday na so you guys don't have to worry plus I don't let personal stuff be publicly published just to put on a show. I might be over emotional if I do so. Well... going back.

Here a photo of my small 'place' where a tumbler of coffee, my planner, a broadband modem and my lappy were next me to put up the night with me.
I was actually busy on my first draft script for my speech by next next week on my Public Speaking class however, you know... we need some inspiration to search on to continue feeding our mind as we write to produce a good one plus I am starting with my Web Programming Project, a html site, for this Saturday we have to present it on class (or maybe just with the professor hehe) so I really need some sort of very enlightening stuff for thy eyes and mind.

 Coffee?
Super yummy during these rainy days...
Goodnight btw.

Love,
Chrizzy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings