Update update~

10:08 AM

Hey guys. It's been ages, I know. I am currently rendering OJT hours at my scholarship sponsors' company and this is legit being on the IT road. Yay~

How's my kdrama life?
- I am currently into Pinoccio. I just finished My Lovely Girl, which I will be posting next to this. I guess my average day/s of watching/finishing a kdrama nowadays is 20 days more or less. Yes, cuz I am busy gaiz. If only, watching kdramas can be rendered as ojt. haay.

This is just a quick update.
Summary: I am an IT-Operations Intern here in Taguig. Still, a kdrama addict. Not so updated with the new kpop released songs but I'm loving Miss A's Only You omegash.

K bye.
Love,
Chrizzy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings