Marriage Not Dating/Marriage Without Love/Forget Dating, Give me the ring! Review

4:13 AM

Marriage Not Dating/Marriage Without Love/Forget Dating, Give me the ring! Review



I've seen so many korean dramas I've exxageratedly described as the best of the bests but I haven't surely decided which is which. But now, I can truly declare that this is the best ROMCOM Korean Drama I've watched so far and it would take so many sleepless nights just to take it off its place now. 

I am telling you, this is the BEST. It took me hours to confirm it to myself that it has indeed surpassed my ever favorite Asian Drama of all time, It Started With A Kiss/They Kiss Again, and I am not regretting any single emotion now. THIS IS MY KIND OF DRAMA.

I'll try to make an unbiased review about it and write like an all-knowing drama reviewer the pull it off well!

"Best KDrama of 2014" -- That is my search keyword when I tried looking in the internet of which to watch after my months of hiatus of watching (Asian)Korean Drama. It showed me the top rated, most watched and royal-like-treated because of the all-star cast drama I could see within the timeframe I typed which is 2014. Until I decided to read of which drama has the best product description laid for it for me to bite it and to which I should lend my precious nights to. I bumped into, Marriage Not Dating -- enough with the two-sentenced plot, I was captured. (A perfect man, Kong Ki-Tae (Yeon Woo-Jin), is forced to marry by his family, but he doesn't to marry. To make his family give up, he introduces a woman, Joo Jang-Mi (Han Groo), to them that they would never accept.)



Okay, spilling it, too. I got curious with Han Groo who once appeared in Running Man, which I truly adore (please just see what Running Man is, it will take separate post for this) and maybe this gal has something with her different images I've perceived on my own. AND I NEVER HAD REGRETS because she surprised me so much I adore her now.

Storyline
Well, with just reading the plot you can say that it's just another fake to real marriage and I'll bet that you've already conclude that the final episode would be a wedding, isn't it? 
BUT IT WAS NEVER JUST THAT. It would take you to so many routes of "kilig" then cry then smile then end up watching the drama til your eyes wanted to drop. 

Casts
Han Groo - She's a bombshell! I have never once imagined that someone as lovely as Han Groo could pull up that exxag role of Joo Jang Mi, she's really into it and I must say that she really is a good romcom actress!

Yeo Woo Jin - Adorable. Need I say more? Have you seen him once act uncool and shout it out for a crap (except when Jang Mi lured and left alone at the clinic) ? No, because he's just so cooooooooolll \mm/ Add to that that I love doctors ( aw. <3 p="">


Han SunHwa - It took me for awhile for me to recognize that she's SunHwa of Secret because in my mind she's the one that I shipped with Kwanghee teehee~ I hated her role, Kang Se Ah, desperate for Gi Tae's sperm and that definitely made an impact for me hahahaha~

Jinwoon - *gulps* Since when did he go to the gym and sculptured those abs? The last time I've seen him was WGM days of Adam Couple where he still has to go to school and pass the entrance exam. He have grown up so well, oh I mean his body. Hahahahaha! *grinning*

Ommoni (Gong Gi Tae's mother) and Halmeoni (GGT's grandmother) - Awww, I loved them so much. 


Ending
 BEST ENDING EVER. 

Wrapping it up:
This drama has shaken me in my bed to so much giggles and "kilig" as well as its humor that made me really laugh til I dropped. I can't put it all into the best words I should but I must only say that THIS DRAMA IS IN MY NUMBER ONE LIST ALREADY shoving off ISWAK/TKA, Queen In Hyun's Man and many more drama. 
It's really just a simple story that you'll love because of its cutesy, humorous and adorable storyline. 





"The wedding, in the end, will not become a problem for the two of us. In the future, we will have to experience many discomforts and problems. Despite it all, if you and I can be together happily for even a single moment, then in that moment I believe that marriage is worth doing." 
- Gong Gi Tae


You haven't watched it yet? You are missing out something in your k-drama life. 
Watched it already? Waaah! Let's spazz together! Comment here and lezz spazzz yow!

(Photos grabbed from Google and Tumblr, Credits to its respective owners)


Again, 
Feeling immersed with Marriage Not Dating,

Chrizzy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings