Colleague Dilemma

9:42 PM

Haist.
Been for a witty search to find a university to where all my conditions fit the most. And you know what? That's a dream. A dream for a not-so-rich girl who just wanted to study and graduate and work and became richer.
I might sound so vain, but yes, I am.

It's getting very anonymously insane for someone who has all the options.
I've been to a public, private, dirty, neat, cheap, expensive, near, far, wherever you are school/college!! (Oops, got carried away)
Being transferee isn't easy at all, it has to be always YOU to consider and not them.
Knowing I just wanted to study and all, I get so tired being pushed away.


I'll continue this.
Life is challenging me again, Imma face it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~

Bookings

♔ | Advertise Here

♔ | Advertise Here
Email me at chrizlerblogs@gmail.com

Bookings