Elmo Magalona and Lauren Young- A couple?
12:52 AM
I didn't know that they were. Hahaha! Seriously, If you'll ask an avid fan of them, you'll never notice that. Especially, mentioning that Elmo has his loveteam partner @JulieAnneSanJose.
And Lauren Young to have been paired with gorgeous leading men in ABS-CBN.
Not even on twitter, I am a twitter user since 2010 and sure to follow these two lovely artists.
Ayway,may this couple be given the chance to outshine and be paired together and hopefully, admit what their relationship really is. :)
NOTE: I want to give credits to the uploader and column writer of the original issue. An issue of JulieAnne-Elmo movie will not attract fans says the article, SHARING, the original post is here--
MY POST ABOUT THE PHOTO ISNT ANY RELATED TO THE ORIGINAL POST.





0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~