Message from Ivann :)
7:21 AM"I think if I've
learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for
them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't
be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue
that holds life and faith together.
-Ivann Magadia
I so love this message. <3
This has really "tats" me. Haha! But seriously, I was really touched with this message from a superfriend =)).
I've got this realization: Ang totoong kaibigan ay hindi yung mga pumipilit na manatili ka, kundi ay yung mga magiging masaya na may mga bagay na magbabago para sa ikabubuti mo. =))
I LOVE YOU IVANN! Salamat sa lahat! :D
By the way , I'm wearing the smile he just gave me :)))





0 comments
Hi. Im Chrizle, my blog is welcome for you dear friend and I will be glad to hear comments,suggestions and infoads from youu~